Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pics for the week

Me, my companion, President and Sister Cooley, and Elder Araújo and his wife after Zone Conference.

The mission baptized 30 people last week (which is our goal for every week) and President was in a good mood so he had us make some stuff for the Zone Leaders at Council. A box of candy and soda saying Congrats with a bunch of 30s on them. Haha.

At Council yesterday 6/8 of the people from my group were there so we took a picture. (From the left) Elders Fabian, Perry, Little, Taylor, Me, Bigelow. I never realized it but I think I am the shortest of the group...and it doesn't help that the Giant - Elder Taylor - is standing next to me. Dangit.

Elder Gratil got some Redvines from home so we bought some delicious drinks to use them as straws.

Me...drinking...with a Redvine...

Just realized that I have been spelling "counsel" wrong this whole time. In Portuguese it's "conselho" and looks like counsel so that's why I spell it as such, but really in English it should be council. I sincerely apologize.

No comments: