Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Chariot made out of Pure Garbage...

Dad I just read your email, I sent off my email then we went over to the grocery store, but then E. Blackham forgot he had to write another email so we are back here. Sorry I couldn't catch you for a 'live' chat.

We are only allowed 45 minutes on the computer each p-day, no matter how much we pay for. It is an CTM rule.

We were just walking around the streets and saw some hilarious stuff. Drivers are crazy here. It is crazy enough to drive a car here, but even more crazy to drive a horse-drawn chariot made out of pure garbage, which is exactly what we just saw galloping down the street. Then we saw a man pulling a handcart, yes, a handcart down the middle of the street carrying what looked like all of his belongings. It is a weird place. Pure entertainment while walking down the street though. (Dont let Elder Blackham know I said that though. He is a very liberal man and believes poor people, no matter how hard they have tried or ever will try, have no fault for being poor. Thus we can never blame them for being poor).

Anyway, you can add this to the blog letter or whatever. Love you guys, talk to you later.


-Brent

1 comment:

Mary said...

Brent, you are a stud. Glad you are having a great time down there. What I would not have given to have my MTC experience be in Korea!! I loved the MTC though.

We are thinking of you and pray for the best.

-Logan