Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Photos

Thought I would send this so you could look at me while I was calling you guys. I made sure I looked really excited about what you guys will be/are talking about.So these pics are from last night (Christmas Eve). A lady in our ward (my favorite lady, the lady that I was going to call from her house so I could use Skype. Oh and she has the HUGE dog) made this for us. She told us we had to be out of the house for a couple hours and then when we came back she had done this. The stuff in the pot doesn't look all that great but it really is my favorite food here in Brasil. It's called stroganoff...delicious delicious stroganoff. I went to bed with a full bottom last night, let's just say that.She is so cool...too bad the rest of the ward isn't like her.

-Brent


And here is a couple of my new 'temp' house.

Oh yeah, and the house only has 2 beds and there are 3 of us...so Bigelow and I just went and stole my matress from the other house and put it on the floor...guess i'll be sleeping there for 2 weeks.

No comments: