Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Got to go... Emergency Transfer Today

I've got to run quickly today - and since I'll talk with the Fam tomorrow, this will be a short blog entry. I had an 'emergency' transfer today - so I'll be off moving my stuff to the area/apartment next to where L Sousa and I have been working. We'll only be there for two weeks. There should be a new transfer in the works for me on Jan 7th.

Here are some pics to share:
OK, I look kind of weird in the one with the bunch of us, but there you go. I really do look weird in that pic for some reason. Oh yeah, and the Elder with his head on my shoulder is one of the funniest people I have ever met in my life. He is Brazilian and he used to be a stripper...like for real. He is hilarious and sometimes treats us to one of the man-thong routines he used to give the old ladies at the club he worked at...priceless.

The other one is the fruit of a night of boredom with L. Sousa. Yeah, caught myself in the air with the self-timer on the camera...woot!

1 comment:

Karrissa Winward said...

Brent later told us that it took FORTY shots to get the jumping picture. No wonder why he is all sweaty!