Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sweet Week...

This week was sweet.

The work here in my area is going extremely well which = I am happy. It definitely is the best the work has ever been on my mission yet. After a year I finally feel like I really know what I am doing on the mission. It's a good feeling.

The companions I have had so far (excluding my current companion) aren't really what you would call "diligent workers" and so it always hindered the work a bit...especially when I didn't speak very well or have a really good idea about how to do the work because I had to just follow in their "non-diligent" ways.

Now however, I know what I am doing and I have a companion that is willing to come along with me without hindering the work. It really shows how much it helps to have BOTH of the Elders in the companionship wanting to do the work instead of just one.


We have 2 baptisms this Saturday and more in the coming weeks. Unfortunately we have transfers next Wed. So most likely one of us isn't going to see the other baptisms. We both might stay together but it is pretty unlikely...one of us is going to go. We both think it is going to be my comp, Elder Bie but we will have to see. I hope I stay, but if I don't...whatevs. We'll find out on Monday night who is going to go and who is going to stay.


Loves and stuffs for all. Thanks for the emails!


-Elder Parsons

1 comment:

Blogmaster said...

Your love for god shows in your work.Keep the faith brother i am praying for your mission.I always look at your blog at night befor bed it helps me remember who we work for.haha.
Thanks
Robby