Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My companion goes home next week!

Not much to report for this week. We stayed on division from last wed. night until saturday night (we went to Jaçanã, Jardim Bonilha, and Pirituba here in the capital) which was a swift kick in the nuts to our energy level. I get back after these three-day divisons wanting nothing more than a meangly bunk bed and patched up blanket; which is exactly what awaited me...

Then the fun began. Transfers! Woot. We started them on Monday and spent 7 hours in President's office but didn't finish; we'll do the rest on Friday. It's always a good experience.

This week is going to be awesome! Not only will we have the other transfer meeting, our visit to the MTC to see the noobies, and sending the old guys back home but it is going to be General Conference! I literally am so excited. I have been studying the talks from last general conference lately in our daily studies and it's made me really excited for this weekend.

I always took General Conference for granted when I was at home. Watching it on the couch, a little bit of eating, a lot of sleeping, and pretty much no paying attention was how it was. I have repented mother don't worry!


Love ya all! Later! This week I am going to make 1 year and 8 months on the mission. Weird.


-Elder Brent Parsons


By the way, The myldsmail email system changed. I am pretty sure all the emails sent to my old account will be forwarded to my new one but I am not sure if that will continue when the take down the old site in May.

So my new email is brent.parsons@myldsmail.net instead of brentparsons@myldsmail.net. OK?

No comments: