Monday, March 15, 2010

Pictures from Sao Paulo Temple

Me "studying" in the front of the temple

The São Paulo temple


The construction dude sleeping on top of the temple haha

Waterfall with the temple

Pic of angel Moroni. Yeah it's under construction



What is that doing in there?
It was funny because only one other time in 1 year and 7 months
have I ever forgot my nametag at home...
the second time was today...what a noobie mistake!
Whatever, it's p-day!

Me and the executive secretary elder Vianna with cute matching shirts.

Me with this sweet car we got a ride home in
with an investigator in the secretaries area.
Yes, I had just shaved my head completely the previous day.

Me...hitting another door haha. I love pics like this.

My comp Elder Vasconcelos, and President and Sister Cooley
at the CTM when we went to see the noobies a couple of weeks ago


No comments: