Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quick return to P-Day...

Welp, seeing as I emailed on last Saturday I don't have much to say.

Saturday we went to a baptism that the secretaries had at night. They have a really affluent and pretty hard area but they received a reference from a member of a full family. I think I explained a little bit about them already but Elder Briggs and I did their interviews and on Saturday night the 2 parents and 2 kids (22 and 24 years old) were baptized. Even President Cooley came to the baptism and he loved it. It was really well done and really spiritual. The Dad even went up on Sunday to bear his testimony. He said that he had been searching so long for the true church on the earth and that his search is finally over while crying a lot. It was awesome.


Sunday my comp and I got our mental sweat on thinking about things that can help the mission.


Monday we had a 9 hour long meeting with President about mission stuff. Then that night and Tuesday we went and did division in Casa Verde with Elder Christensen and Elder Bramwell. They are both way sweet and are doing awesome taking care of their zone.


For P-day today we went and got some açai (look it up on the internet...it's so delicious) and then we went to the Morumbi Stadium. It's the São Paulo's soccer team stadium. It is pretty close here to the office but I had never been before. (see pictures).


Pretty normal last few days. Farewell!


-Elder Brent Parsons








No comments: