Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Long P-day... bus to Sao Paulo Temple

Well we just got back from going to São Paulo for the day to go to the temple. We have to wake up at about 4:45 am in order for us to get on the bus and we get back about about 4:30 pm. Just enough time to use the internet real quick and go back to work...again...

So yeah I don't have much time just wanted to let y'all know that the mission is going well and that I am doing fine. The situation with the baptisms this week is a little bit complicated but I'll just have to see how it all works out by next week to let you guys know all about it.


Transfers are next week. It's pretty much a fact that I will stay here in the area but we'll see what happens with my comp. He'll prob stay too but anything can happen. See ya!


-Brent


P.S. I wanted to give a little "Shout out" to Jenny from South Carolina thanking you for the letter you sent me. It was "swimmingly" hilarious. I'll write you back a letter sometime in the future. Feel free to write again. Later!

No comments: