Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Super Saturday

Saturday was such a great day eh? There were three baptisms here...BYU took a small crap on Utah. Awesome.

No really though...that is awesome about BYU. I can't wait to see the game when I get home. Sounds awesome.


Yeah and the baptisms went well. Unfortunately 2 of them didn't work out. 1 will be in the future and the other...who knows. Eliane's cousin who was doing way good just gave up out of nowhere saying she didn't want to live all the commandments and so she didn't want to get baptized. It sucked. But at least the others stayed strong.


Transfers were today and my comp got transferred. I got yet ANOTHER Brazilian comp. He has 4 and 1/2 months left in his mission. It is possible for me to be his last companion but I doubt it. We'll see though. He is from Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil. His name is Elder Jara.


Anyway, things are pretty normal here. Loves and stuff!


-Elder Brent Parsons

No comments: