Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Companion

Good Afternoon!

I know I haven't written much in the past little while and for that I have to apologize to what I am sure are my millions of fans world-wide. The past few weeks have been some trying times in this missionary's life...and it looks like they are going to continue. However, show business is show business and I must please the ever-anxious crowd of subscribers.


This past week was pretty funny...mostly because how stupid it was. The other companionship that we were living with were fighting like crazy so Elder Lemos and I pretty much spent the week away from each other on division. We were on division last Tues and Wed and then we tried to leave them together on Thursday but we showed up at the house on Thurs night and they hadn't worked for the whole day because after lunch they got in a fight on the street. So then friday and saturday we went back on division. Hooray for infantiles!


So on Monday night we received "The Call" saying that Elder Lemos was going to be transferred. So today we went to transfers and he got moved down to Junior companion for his last transfer of the mission somewhere in the Capital. I received a new companion named Elder Affonso. He has 4 months on the mission and I turned into Senior Companion. Haha...yeah...pretty crazy for me. I am nervous, I won't lie. Us two together don't even have 1 year on the mission haha. But hey, that's what President decided so here we go. Elder Affonso seems cool enough...as many new Brazilians are he is a bit prideful, but I think it will work out. We'll see.


Love you all and I will write more next week. Farewell!


-Elder Brent Parsons

No comments: